The “Le Mourtis – all seasons” station, is located in the central Pyrenees, in the Haute Garonne. Less than 1 hr 30 mins from Toulouse and at the gates of the Val d’Aran, discover a “skis to the feet” nature resort, friendly and family oriented, in the heart of a magnificent forest.
- The alpine ski area is of human and family size: it ranges between 1,380 m and 1,816 m of altitude, in a forest environment, on 2 North and South slopes.
- 22 Km of Alpine ski slopes.
- 1 free luge run.
- 2 ski schools with snow gardens.
- 8 drag lifts, 1 chairlift
- At the foot of the slopes, in the heart of the resort, the nursery welcomes children from 18 months to 6 years old: games room, videos, many activities are proposed by animators and there is a rest room.
There are many shops at the foot of the slopes (restaurants, hotels, etc.) and different accommodations (chalets, apartments…) are located in the heart of the resort.
4 car parks with more than 700 places (the large car park, the Courraou, the Artigue and the Col de Mente).
Ticket offices, first aid station, reception point and public washrooms.
|Payment methods||Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Chèque vacances|
Equipment & Services