On the climb up to Le Mourtis, take a break at the Auberge la Soulan, in a haven of peace which is open all year round…
Peter is your host and will make your visit memorable.
He is passionate about the mountains and if you need it, will be happy to advise you about a trail, the must do hike and where to tickle a trout…
For your relaxation, the sauna is available to you.
Traditional cuisine made from local produce.
- Locallamb, grilled or in a sauce
- The traditional dish of Garbure is available with prior notice
- Mountain cuisine such as tartiflette, fondue…
- Rich and wholesome soups
- Home made pastries and ices….
- Half or full board
- Bed and breakfast
- Bedrooms for 2 – 4 persons without individual bathrooms avec (single 90 cm beds and bunkbeds)
- Bedrooms for 4 persons (140 cm double, bunk beds, WC, and hand basin
- 3 double bedrooms (140 cm double bed, shower, hand basin and WC)
- 1 double bedroom (140 cm double bed, bunk beds, shower, hand basin and WC)
- Sitting room with fireplace
- 50 place dining room
- Meeting room with screen and wifi
|Per night from||22 €|
|Double room from||62 €|
|Half board / adult||de 37 à 46 €|
|Full board / adult||de 50 à 56 €|
|Meal auberge||de 13 à 22 €|
|Payment methods||Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Chèque vacances|
Equipment & Services