In the 12th century, the local lords were witnesses to the reconciliation between the Comte de Comminges and Pierre de Saint-Béat.
TO SEE AND DO
- The 12th century chateau was witness to the existence of the lords Ispana, Urseto de Baxos and Augeris de Binos or Bisnos. The remains of this chateau are still visible.
- The church of Saint-Geniès from the 12th to 19th centuries, in en schist, granite and marble
- The head of a medusa, sculpted in stone in the 1st century, is integrated into the bell tower.
WALKS AND HIKES
The walk of the granges de Lanigos ( Binos / Bachos / Signac)
- from 1h45 to 2h45 depending on start point
- from 3 to 6 km depending on start point
- between 250 m and 450 m of ascent depending on start point
- it is possible to make a loop
- not winter